Black Sheep Badazzes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Sheep Badazzes

Discussion of General topics.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)
Admin
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human Empty
PostSubject: Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human   Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:47 pm

This movie is a little different. It is told from the point of view of an alien who is trying to explain the mating habits of people on earth. The alien's voice is David Hyde Pierce (whom I love). Carmen Electra is the female subject and some unknown but cute guy is the male subject. The explanation of the alien is sort of how one would try to explain something if they didnt know too much about the culture. He is viewing us humans as animals and his observations caused me quite a few giggles and a few outright laughs. I don't think we ever see the alien (a few millisecond snapshots of "what the hell is THAT" make me wonder but I am going to say we never see the alien). I love his explanation of Carmen's character trying to shake an egg free...oyy Wink

It could be characterized under the title of "so bad it's good" but it is just a silly funny and surprisingly intellectual (the alien is trying too hard to explain that our every move is to propagate the species). Fun to watch..

It has the same kind of humor as most carmen electra movies..

Last edited by on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockbabe ~ Joey

rockbabe ~ Joey

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human   Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:24 pm

Thanks for that Yvonne...sounds interesting. I like movies with a twist (or a twisted humour).

"shake an egg free"...LOL cant wait to see the movie.
Back to top Go down
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)
Admin
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human   Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Rockbabe, I can tell by your me/myself conversations on the chat that we have the same kind of humor! Smile You make me crack up!! Hope to see ya in there soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human   Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sheep Badazzes :: Books and Movies :: Movies to Watch!-
Jump to: