Black Sheep Badazzes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Sheep Badazzes

Discussion of General topics.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sssssssnakes on a plane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)
Admin
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Sssssssnakes on a plane Empty
PostSubject: Sssssssnakes on a plane   Sssssssnakes on a plane Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:11 am

I thought this was going to be a stupid movie because the title - while accurate - makes the movie sound childish. There is a reason for the snakes - there is an important passenger on the plane that could do a lot of damage if he is allowed to testify. So, a plan is put in place, the snakes are released and they are purposely provoked by an unseen agent in the air. These are snakes on drugs, folks, and they is pisssssed off! There is a lot of blood/gore/disgusting little bits but that makes it all the more realistic. Nothing and no one is off limits. I love Samuel L Jackson, but I love him in most movies. If you are afraid of snakes, God help you, this will not ease your fears any. They are vicious and evil. Hence the reason I loved it! Must See but not for the faint of heart.
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Sssssssnakes on a plane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sssssssnakes on a plane   Sssssssnakes on a plane Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:26 pm

My teenager said it was a terrible film and was not spooked at all. Anyone else seen it?

I am dying to see the new Pirates movie but it is getting terrible reveiws. Anyone got it yet?
Back to top Go down

Sssssssnakes on a plane
Page 1 of 1