Black Sheep Badazzes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Sheep Badazzes

Discussion of General topics.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Celistine Prophecy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)
Admin
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-08

The Celistine Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: The Celistine Prophecy   The Celistine Prophecy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:06 pm

Yes, folks, I saw the movie and now...I have read the book! The book is EVEN BETTER and less hokey than the movie! It actually makes sense which is why so many people don't believe that it is fiction. The writer based it on his beliefs but made it into a readable book....I didn't want to put it down. It took me months to get through another evanovich book but this book? A week and a half! If you are ready to grow in a spiritual direction, not necessarily religious wise but spiritually - you will know the difference when you read this book, then this book is for you! Nothing is a coincidence...we - the black sheep badazzes, are all here for a reason..together...to help each other... It's a beautiful sentiment no?
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Celistine Prophecy   The Celistine Prophecy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:59 pm

Makes sense yvonne, kind of a karma thing???

What is Evanoich? Sorry, I guess that sounds silly but I know you will forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)
Admin
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)

PostSubject: Re: The Celistine Prophecy   The Celistine Prophecy Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:14 am

Janet Evanovich writes the STephanie Plum series of novels = like 1 though 12. I purchased all twelve but after the 3rd the humor is all starting to sound the same. She writes about a strong funny clumsy lady who brings in the criminals when they skip bond. She also wrote light romantic books before her stephanie plum series. I liked those a lot - new characters etc. with Stephanie plum it is 12 books of "more of the same" people. Still good, and I will pick up my 4th book in the series soon (readh 9, 10,11 then 1hahaha didn't realize it was a continuous story the first 3 books..) You can check her out at www.evanovich.com. They really are good funny books, I just need to change it up every now and then...
Back to top Go down
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)
Admin
Yvonne (Pray4Supernova)

PostSubject: Re: The Celistine Prophecy   The Celistine Prophecy Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:18 am

And yeah...kind of a karma thing..we are here to affect each other..we were drawn here, if you will. Ok I am beginning to creep myself out...but I believe people are in your life for a reason, whether in person or as little badazz black sheep...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celistine Prophecy   The Celistine Prophecy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Celistine Prophecy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sheep Badazzes :: Books and Movies :: Books to Read!-
Jump to: