Black Sheep Badazzes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Sheep Badazzes

Discussion of General topics.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel

Go down 
+2
TinaBean
memyselfandialone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
memyselfandialone

memyselfandialone

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Empty
PostSubject: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:35 pm

Is it just me? or has anyone been reading that cheesie chit-chat romance novel between the Metals on the Rockstar boards?? It's funny and very tackie but yet I read some of it??O.kay,, alot of it! LOL Laughing pale Embarassed Question
Back to top Go down
TinaBean

TinaBean

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:03 am

They seem like they should be in junior high or something. It is all a little strange, I was thinking that maybe it is not real. Perhaps they have just made this up to see how many people would read it. Now that is funny!
Back to top Go down
Joe (chiplover)

Joe (chiplover)

Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:07 am

At least they have good taste in homemade videos Wink
Back to top Go down
memyselfandialone

memyselfandialone

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:55 am

I was kinda thinkin that too Tina, It is all very strange to say the least! and yes Joe they do.. lol So far I've seen the Ratt one you do good work!
Back to top Go down
TinaBean

TinaBean

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:49 am

Ratt is a good one but for pure genius you have to check out the Iron Maiden video. Back to the original story.

How wierd is it that they are talking about getting together. Damn, this is like a soap opera....could be the plan.
From what I am reading yesterday it seems that she is ready to take the big plunge and leave her husband.
Is it me or does anyone seem to get the impression that he is hedging a bit on her coming to where he is?
I've watched many soaps in my time and I can see gray clouds aheads.
Back to top Go down
TinaBean

TinaBean

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:49 am

Ratt is a good one but for pure genius you have to check out the Iron Maiden video. Back to the original story.

How wierd is it that they are talking about getting together. Damn, this is like a soap opera....could be the plan.
From what I am reading yesterday it seems that she is ready to take the big plunge and leave her husband.
Is it me or does anyone seem to get the impression that he is hedging a bit on her coming to where he is?
I've watched many soaps in my time and I can see gray clouds aheads.
Back to top Go down
memyselfandialone

memyselfandialone

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:21 am

Yes that is definately weird, I'm under the impression she is leaving her husband too, I read somewhere that they have been chatting to each other since April, He does seem to be getting her to go to where he is at, I've seen alot of Soaps in my day too, too many! lol and this sure smells of soap to me!! I could be wrong but this is how I picture these two!

Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Scb_eagle

Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Hippy
Back to top Go down
TinaBean

TinaBean

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:20 am

memy

Those pictures are a riot. They could be accurate! They keep talking about how long her hair is, could be just like the picture. It is funny, I can't stop reading it everday, and look at the # of views, I'm not the only one. It reminds me of one of those romance novels or a really bad soap. I get the impression that He is not over his ex-wife, he refers to her much too often. The other thing is, I get the feeling that he has a really bad temper. Both of these things are not a good sign.
Oh, listen to me analyze the situation! It is all most likely a made up fantasy just to see how many views they can get. Talk about too much time on your hands.
Back to top Go down
memyselfandialone

memyselfandialone

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:15 am

I know.. I was wondering if it's all a big joke too, but who the hell knows, he seems a tad controlling to me and yes I think he could have temper issues. If it is real it's damn funny reading! There sure are ALOT of ppl reading this novel, it's unreal!
Back to top Go down
JKraggen
Admin
JKraggen

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:16 pm

I just had a look and read part of that thread. It has to be a joke of some kind. Have they not heard of email or Instant messaging?
Back to top Go down
King Rossis Army Patrol

King Rossis Army Patrol

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:54 am

Those too were my exact same thoughts JK.
Back to top Go down
http://shark.sandwich@hotmail.com
memyselfandialone

memyselfandialone

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:37 pm

Is the romance over? Have they taken things to the next level? Maybe they are living together now!! LOL I'm am quite shocked not to have seen any posts for a whole 2 days now! Shocked
Back to top Go down
TinaBean

TinaBean

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:04 am

Did they just disappear? Perhaps they did figure out that instant messaging or e-mail was the way to go. Or the female metal got caught by her husband "Squiggy". I guess you can see that I was a reader, found it addicting like a bad soap opera. I really don't think it was truly real. No one could be that juvenile in expressing thier feelings on a daily basis. It really was over the top. It was a nice fantasy in the begining to think that you could find your true love on-line. But after a while they were irritating me by all those childish love affirmations.
Back to top Go down
memyselfandialone

memyselfandialone

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:07 am

hehehehehehe you and me both Tina! and every post was like that! It all was a little much! I see METAL on the general boards, a few posts anyway, but Maiden, I haven't seen any posts from her in a while now, and the ones I did see are all deleted, maybe she descided to give Squiggy another shot, or should I say "it" lol
Back to top Go down
TinaBean

TinaBean

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Shocked memy! Do you have any thoughts on this subject? I think it is very strange what can happen in a year but I think you have figured out just who one of these "soap characters" was?! Wink
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:01 pm

I think we might have lost her Tina....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel   Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not yet in stores~ (Iron Maiden Metalheads) romance novel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sheep Badazzes :: Books and Movies :: Books to Read!-
Jump to: