Black Sheep Badazzes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Sheep Badazzes

Discussion of General topics.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockbabe ~ Joey

rockbabe ~ Joey

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-05-07

The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver   The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:57 pm

WOW...what a great book. This was the one I read on the beach, could NOT put it down. More twists and turns than the trans Canada through the rockies!

He also wrote the Bonde Collector.
Back to top Go down
Joe (chiplover)

Joe (chiplover)

Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver   The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:30 pm

I've read every one of Jeffrey Deaver's "Lincoln Rhyme" novels. The only non-Rhyme novels I've read are The Sleeping Doll, which I thought was very excellent (the main character, Kathryn Dance, was introduced in The Cold Moon, by the way), and A Maiden's Grave, which was also excellent, and better than the movie HBO made based on the book.
Back to top Go down
rockbabe ~ Joey

rockbabe ~ Joey

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver   The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Great Joe! I was planning on buying the Sleeping Doll...I really like the Kathryn Dance character. It would be very cool to have abilities like hers.

Great..I will go buy it. I used to go the library but now it takes me FOREVER to read a book!

Hope you are well..
Back to top Go down
Carsinger

Carsinger

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver   The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:28 pm

I've read one of his books which was really good and started a second but it was too scary. I didn't end up finishing it.
What a wimp!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver   The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Moon ~ Jeffery Deaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sheep Badazzes :: Books and Movies :: Books to Read!-
Jump to: